There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

LOVE the Weather

Well, It's starting to feel like fall again. I love this time of year. Not as much as winter. But I love it none the less. Well I put a new blog skin on here. I hope you like it! I think it's kinda cute. I'm feeling snuggly today. I love the weather, it makes me want to get a big cup of peppermint cocoa and snuggle up with a good book. Or, better yet, it makes me want to sew, which is what I think I'm going to do right after I finish this blog. Well, no one has left me any comments yet. I must say, I'm a little dissapointed. I love to hear from my family and stuff. But no one loves me it seems. :(
Ok, well I'm going to go and work on my projects.

No comments: