There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random thoughts on a Sunday

Well, I just wanted to post some random thoughts today. It being Sunday. I just got back from church. You just never know how much you really need some Spiritual filling until you get to church and realize that your glass has been emptied during the week. I just love going to church and feeling of the Spirit that is so prevalent there. I try so hard sometimes not to cry like a big baby, cause that's what I do when I feel moved by the Spirit. I came home today and wanted to listen to a couple of my favorite hymns. I found www.lds.org/churchmusic where I can listen to them. I made the mistake of listening to my favorite song in the whole world. "We'll bring the World his Truth." I had Logan sitting on my lap, suddenly envisioned him singing this with group of his fellow missionaries; and burst into tears. *trying not to again!* I'm just so thankful to have been born into a family where I was brought up in the Church. I'm grateful to have such a BIG and wonderful family. I love you all!

No comments: