There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Officially Online

I just wanted you all to know that I've officially opened a shop on Etsy.com

www.homershippo.etsy.com


Please check out my shop! I could use all the word of mouth I can get. LOL. I'm hoping this will actually work for me after trying several different places, I'm hoping this one will finally be it!

Lemme know what you guys think!

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

very pretty. wish i could buy. i will tell all my friends. good luck, you do really nice work.

Anonymous said...

yay! etsy loves you! I'm there at www.xoelle.etsy.com!

Let's cover the world with handmade cuteness. =)

Renee' P said...

I hope you get some sales. The jewelry is really pretty!

arah said...

hi Jandre,
so we kinda figured out a night, finally, it should be Tuesday. If that changes I will let you know. We ar going out for ice cream and a movie. Don't know the details yet. See if Renee wants to join us!