There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hospital Pictures

Here are the pictures they took of Micah at the hospital.

http://www.deaconessmedicalcenter.com/bf_main.aspx

Hopefully that should take you there. Those are some close up pictures of him. We haven't had a chance to get ours all on the computer yet. Micah is so sweet, he's a cuddler. He's got a wonderful disposition. Oh, I forgot to mention in the last post, he's got dark hair, not red like brother, but we'll see if that changes.

I just clicked on the link and it takes you to the homepage, just search September for the 9th and then click on my name.

5 comments:

Stephani said...

He is one handsome kid. =) Grandma was showing off pictures of him at work last night too, I had fun looking at them.

Uberly Ewe said...

Micah is so cute!!!
great pictures!

Andrews Family said...

Micah is so sweet!! What great pictures! Usually hospital pictures aren't anything to brag about, but Micah's turned out great! What a handsome little guy!! Congrats!! :) Oh and congrats on being released from nursery... :)

Andrews Family said...

P.S. Love his little jungle blanket.

Sheri said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet,
I hope you are good, take care new moma x2. Sheri