I was tagged by Renee, so here goes.
6 TV shows:
Project Runway
Smallville
America's Next Top Model
Deal or No Deal
Paula Deen
Baby Story
6 Favorite Restaurants:
Hu Hot
Applebees
Chili's
Red Robin (yummm)
PF Chang's (though I've never been there I know I'll love it)
Bostons
6 Things that happened today:
It's too early yet for this one so I'll come back and edit later.
6 Things I am looking forward to:
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Snow
Forrest to come home today
My cousins wedding
Making more money so we can afford to live
6 Things on my wish list:
To not be pregnant soon
Lots of snow for Christmas this year
To be able to afford Christmas this year
a Cricut Machine (however you spell that)
The writer of my novels to come out with the next one soooooon
To get lots doe today
People to tag:
Karen
Cindy
Heather
Stephani
Laura
Carynn
No comments:
Post a Comment