There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Family Photos
















Well I hope this works, cross your fingers, here are a few that I LOVE!!!





7 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful photos girl! What a GREAT looking family you have got there! Those boys are just so dang cute!!!!

Renee' P said...

I love them! You do have a beautiful looking family!

Stephanie said...

WOW! I can't believe how red Logan's hair is!! These are SUPER CUTE pictures!! and micah looks ADORABLE dressed up as a little business man! :o) Congratulations!!

Uberly Ewe said...

GREAT pictures!!! I love the one at the top of your blog!

Molly said...

Hey Jandre! I love looking at your blog! Your family pics are fantastic! Congrats on the new baby. Your boys are such handsome little men!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of Logan in the front and the rest of your blurry in the background- SO CUTE! And, I know that it's been too long since I've seen you because I said to myself, "when did her hair get that long?!"
love you!

Josh n Betsie said...

cute cute CUTE pictures.