Ok, I hate trying to put stupid movies on here. Does anyone know an easier way to post youtube videos on your blog? For some reason I can't copy that whole embed thing, and I'm not going to try and code the darn thing! But, what I had was that this video is terrific. My mother sends it out every year and it's got an important message for us. As they say, out of the mouths of babes! This little 12 year old boy has a wisdom that few possess at that age and it's far beyond his little years. I hope that this touches your heart like it does mine, every time I listen to it. Be forwarned, get out some Kleenex!
Logan the Sky Angel Cowboy
1 comment:
I love this video and I hope you get it up on your blog. If not can't you just put a link and send them to youtube? I loved having you guys here for Chistmas. All I can say is "Spiderman, Transformers, Diego and Handy Manny totally rock". love mome
Post a Comment