There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Hur-doo

Just thought I'd show off some pictures of my new doo. I cut about 12 inches off a couple weeks ago. Here ya be!

6 comments:

Amy F. said...

Looking GOOD Jandre!! I like it!!

Renee' P said...

I like the profile pics! You were about 4 inches braver than I was. I love the new do though!

Katie said...

Wow! 12 inches?? I love it!

Stephani said...

Really cute, I like it!

arah said...

i like it Jandre.

Heather said...

I think that it looks awesome!!! you look beautiful!!!! your make up looks good in those pics too....what days are you going to WW now???