There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

So much uploading

Well, I thought I'd upload some of the pictures that were taken over our summer. We went sooooo many places! and of course (thank you blogger >:( ) they're all out of order!















I love this picture. It's Logan going on his first fishing
trip with Papa, dad and Uncle Bryce. Here's Bryce with his little shadow,
if you blow up the picture they're both dressed alike!
Backpacks, walking sticks, boots the works.















Logan reeling in his first fish! (Uncle Bryce caught it and
let him reel it in.)














Fisherman Logan ready for his first trip!















Some scenery from our diaper change with Micah.
See the below picture.















I realize this is totally gross, but for some reason, whenever
we go on a big family reunion with our little ones, natural
dissasters occur. With Logan, it was puke, allllllll over the place
down the front of himself and Forrest, thank heavens it was only
formula then. This is Micah's natural dissaster. We kept wondering
why it smelled so bad in the car, obviously he needed a diaper change,
but we weren't expecting to find this. It was ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Tennis rackets, arms, legs, carseat, pillows, Roscoe, hippo and face
just to name a few, and no. that is NOT chocolate.















some nice scenery while we changed the "Diaper of Doom!"















Did I mention it was a sweltering 105 out there?















Micah asleep with what we've now named "poo poo bunny"
or "poo poo Roscoe."















Yes, Logan really did fall asleep like that.















Aunt Birdie found someone to brush her hair for an hour or so.















The boys playing in the sandbox/swimming pool.














Look at these lilly white boys!




























daddy posin with his dudes!





























Logan being and awesome big brother and holding
Micah's hand so he didn't fall in the water!















After the banana.















Micah's first banana, fed to himself. It was like
he'd died and gone to heaven from the first bite.
I guess he really is part monkey!















I came upstairs once while doing laundry to find
Logan sitting like this in the livingroom. He then moved
and I saw this....














He'd trapped his brother in the laundry basket! After about 3 minutes, Micah no longer found it fun. Well, that's all for now. I'll post more soon!

3 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

LOL Jandre I love your pictures. That is just too cute about Logan and Micah and the laundry hamper I wonder how many other siblings have done that.

Renee' P said...

Thanks for FINALLY posting some pics!!!
I totally figured out how blogger works in posting pics...I'll have to show you sometime.

That dirty diaper pic is totally discusting!!!

Uberly Ewe said...

oooooooo sooooo cute! I love all the pictures! I have been so bad about keeping up with everyones blogs lately. GREAT PICTURES!