There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick Run Down

Hello,
yes, I know it's been almost a year. It seems facebook has become my online blog. A lot has happened. Lets see what I can do:

we aquired 3 apartment complexes and a house from Forrest's dad

registered Logan for Kindergarten (YIKES!!!)

Micah is talking so much better now!

Had our 10 year anniversary! (has it really been that long?)

We went to Europe (London, Scotland, Ireland and France) for our 10 year anniversary!

Found out we were PREGNANT!

Had a scare or two with the baby!

Everything is fine now!

I turned 31!

Just got back from a trip to Oregon to watch my nephew, Liam be born! That was a cool experience.


that's about all that's happened here. We should be able to find out what the baby is next month. Crossing my fingers for a girl, but....I'll take a boy too. I mean, why not? we already have all the clothes.... *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Wow! What a year!!!