There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy Week...

Well, this week looks like it's going to be busy one. I've got FHE and Visiting Teaching on Monday. Tuesday I have an ultrasound. No, dear friends I'm not pregnant. I have to go into have one so they can check if I have PCOS, which for those of you who don't know what it is. Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. it's the most common form of infertility in women. Luckily, it's treatable. Hopefully, If it's something to hope for rather than being something else terribly wrong. I hope that it's that, cause it's treatable. I'm rather nervous as usual with my "white coat syndrome" about going in. The doctor says if it's not that then they'll look to see if I have an ulcer or something on my Gall bladder. Can we all say....yeeeeeeeee haaaaaawww. Wednesday and Thursday will be my catching up on baby blanket days. Friday wow, I guess I have 3 days to work on bb blankets. Saturday we have a Relief Society broadcast, and a baby shower for Alayna. Sunday, dreaded Sunday. Forrest and I get to speak in church...on the Healing Power of Fogiveness. Cross your fingers that we do all right, well, It's me that I'm worried about doing all right. I know Forrest will do all right. He's not scared of anything. I guess I should try to be more like that. I'm sure it would make my life a little easier.

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Well, I noticed that you have little or no comments on your blogs. So I will comment. Good luck on you blankets and hopefully our boys will allow you the time. Hopefully you'll hear something from the lab today. I'm hoping for the best. Have a good week.

Laura said...

I am sure the ultrasound is over by now.. hope all went well, as well I am sure Sunday talk is over, how did that go? I am sure you did FAB!