Well, I don't have much to talk about today. I've got this dang Nickleback Rockstar song stuck in my head. I heard it like 2 days ago, and I can't get it out of there. Not that I'm complaining. It's a freakin groovy song! I'm currently listening to Forrest and I's song. Barry White "Can't get enough of your love baby." and it makes me grin from ear to ear. It's not even our song in the conventional we had our first kiss to the song. It's more of a "He caught me dancing to it in the kitchen when we were dating and I was mortified. So there for it's now our song." kind of a thing. But it makes us think of eachother and how much we love eachother none the less. Well. I guess I better give you all the low down on the dr. appt. Well, they did the ultrasound and I had to wait 2 days to get the stupid results. So when I finally got them, they said that I don't have PCOS, they said that I had had a simple cyst however and that no further testing was needed. But when I had gone into the dr.s office, he said that if it didn't show up as PCOS then they would look at the pain in my side being an ulcer on my gall bladder or in my stomach. So, I called them back to see if they needed to see me again. The dr said that they'd diagnosed a woman earlier in the day with "PCOS without the cysts" which is what Mary had been diagnosed with. He wanted me to keep my appointment with my ob/gyn, but I'd already had "the girly visit" earlier in the year so I didn't have an appointment. I asked if maybe I should keep charting to see if I ovulate (sorry, peeps, I know it's TMI. Just deal) and if I don't, to make an appt. and he says yes, to have them run some hormone tests (blood tests, ick.) and see what's going on. Cause apparently I have all the tell tale signs for having it. Blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, so, I'm taking on another child to watch during the day, some would say I"m crazy, I say; we need the money. We had them over Friday to get them aclimated to eachother and they were lots of fun. The little girl is just adorable. I guess we'll see how it goes, I am after all the oldest of 5 and I did babysit a lot of kids in my life. So, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment