I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Check out my Site!
There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Everyday Rustics
Wow. I was just thinking about Everafter. Renee and I had a movie night on Monday and we watched Everafter. I love that movie. I am coming to realize though, that there are some parts in there that are kind of cheesy. But, who am I to talk, Princess Bride is my favorite movie. Well, I figured that I better update my blog, seeing as how I don't do it that often. I don't think that anyone even reads this darn thing. Oh well. I have a little boy sitting on my lap, needing some "mommy love" while he's sucking on a PINK binky. What a nerd. Well I finished one of my baby blankets and I only have 2 more to go. Ummm. I'm currently watching my first auction on ebay to see if I can win. Kinda hoping that I don't cause I think I got a little carried away with the bidding. I had momentary, beat them!!!! Maybe she'll sneak in at the last minute, otherwise I"m going to have to transfer a little money. Anyway, onto the more serious stuff in life. I haven't found out anything on the PCOS front. Other than what the dr.'s office came back with. It's possible I could have pcos without the cysts. Which I get to go get tested for sometime next month. Oh Joy. I've also been feeling a little dizzy for a couple weeks. Not so bad lately. Maybe it's finally going away. So, I get to have a bunch of blood drawn. Another Oh Joy. But, since I"m now looking on the brighter side of things. Atleast they'll hopefully get to figure out what's wrong with me. I hope to be pregnant again some time soon. I'm one of those sick people who loves being pregnant. The whole thing. Forrest is currently doing some remodeling to our house. He got a bargain price on some really awesome doors. Solid wood 6 panel. They're pretty. It just seems like we're always busy. Well, that's about all I got today. Luv, Peace and Chicken Grease people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment