There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Brave Daddy!

First off, Mute the music in the background just go to the bottom of the page and hit pause.

Well, hopefully this link works. My dad just got his new taser for work. BUT, before they could get their tasers, they all had to be tasered by it just once. My guess is so that they'll know not to use it in excessive force, cause they'll know what it feels like. They got to choose to have it for 1 second, 5 seconds or 10 seconds. I have no idea what he chose. My dad is a BIG man. For those of you who don't know. He's 6 foot 4 and atleast 210-220lbs. This is what happened to him. and, he....takes....it....like...a....man!!!

From Crackle: Nov 17 2007 - VID00002


I'm so proud of my dad! Theres no way that I could do that. OUCH.

1 comment:

Julie Carr said...

Ouch!!!

Hey heres my blog :
http://www.carradventures.blogspot.com/ Check it out. I love Alaska!