The bad news first. Not only did we have to put one pet down due to old age this year. Shortly after Annie, our adopted childhood playmate, Jake followed her just the other day. Jake was always a loving little boy. He was our Romeo. Whenever Annie got petted, Jake was there waiting with his nose on your lap for the next pet. He was a sweet quiet boy who like to be loved and give love. Always there with a ready tail wag and a nose under the gate to greet you when you came home. I'll miss him as much as I miss my Annie girl. I love you Jake, it's good to know that you're in doggie heaven, as much as you deserve to be.
The good news now. I've lost 8lbs in the last month, thanks to Weight Watchers. All this chalks up to a big 20lbs loss now! YAAAAAAYYYYY.
It gets even better though, I put on a pair of jeans yesterday that haven't fit in over a year, and they fit!!!! Albeit, they're a little tight, but they fit!
Only 100 more lbs to go.
Well, I'm off to the post office to stand in line with all the other crazy's I got more stuff to mail off. I have so much Christmas stuff to get ready this year! OY!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your family's loss! We had the same thing happen to our puppy and kitty in about 6 months from each other...sometimes I wish that they could live as long as we do...in human years.
Congrats on the other loss!
Post a Comment