Well, first off I have another progress report for you. I went to my Weight Watchers meeting last night, pretty sure I'd gained after the badness that I'd done for the past week. I lost 2.4 lbs!!!! Woot!!! Bringing my total meeting Weight Watchers loss to 9.6lbs in 1 1/2 months. Bringing my total weight loss to 21 lbs!!!! I'm loving this. Someone (I believe it was Renee the other day) remarked on how skinny my face has gotten. Yay!!!! Only 107lbs to go til I hit my ultimate goal. 16lbs til I hit my first small 10% goal.
Anyway,
new's on the medical homefront. I'm still having that pain in my side. So I went to the Dr. again, and they want me to go have an ultrasound of my galbladder to see if it's got stones or is thickening. I'm really hoping it will be my galbladder and not something worse than that. I don't know, I just kinda feel like I need to find out what's going on before we get pregnant again (right, like that'll happen soon....)
On the pregnancy front, I just started my first round of Clomid, (we've already been trying for just about a year) so we'll see how that goes.
Well, I'm going to clean up some glue that Logan spilled on our carpet, yeeeee haaaawwww!
2 comments:
WOOT WOOT for you and the weight loss girl! My parents are doing WW and dad has lost 70some lbs so far and mom 50 (her beast reduction helped with that as well)
Good luck on the pregnancy front!!! Have fun! ;)
EWWWW glue, how did that clean up?
Hey stranger! So good to find you on here. Your little guy is so cute! Way to go on the weight loss. I am doing Weight Watchers too. Gotta love the holidays, but they're almost over. Then life can resume without the food being shoved down our throats. :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment