haha, two posts in one day!
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.
1. Were you married at the time?
yes, for 4 years
2. What were your reactions?
well, after trying for almost a year and a half, when I looked at the test I cried, hyperventilated, laughed and almost puked at the same time.
3. How old were you?
24 when I got pregnant, 25 When I delivered
4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I was several weeks late and didn't want to take a test cause my cycle had been so screwed up that I was tired of taking tests and getting negative results
5. Who did you tell first?
Baeya who was only 5 months old at the time
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
YES
7. Due date?
December 14th,20th and 31st 2005 I think they were a little confused.
8.Did you deliver early or late?
a week late
9. Did you have morning sickness?
I had nausea, only threw up once, from only having OJ for breakfast.
10. What did you crave?
Green Beans, Milk, OJ, Salt and Meat
11. Who irritated you the most?
Probably Forrest, the poor guy. I think I was awfully good the first time around.
12. What was your child's sex?
Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
17lbs. I got lucky maybe the big guy upstairs figured I was already fat enough.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy
Just during delivery.
15.Where did you give birth?
Deaconess Medical Center
16. How many hours were you in labor?
Only a couple, easy hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital?
Forrest
18.Who watched?
Dr's Nurses and Forrest
19.Was it natural or c-section?
C-Section
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain
Yes Please! I wouldn't do a C-Section without some!
21.How much did your child weigh?
8lbs 6ozs. He was also a week late!
22.Did your child have any complications?
His heartbeat dropped between contractions and when they took him out they found the cord was wrapped around his neck and under his arm, so therefore I'm guessing is why I didn't ever dialate or drop.
23. What did you name baby?
Logan Russell (his middle name after my papa)
24. How old is your first born today?
2 years and 3 months and believe you me he's every bit a terrible two!
Okay mommies, repost this as "My first baby"
1 comment:
Time sure does fly by huh?
Love the new Blog look!
Post a Comment