Well let me first start off by saying, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE SNOW?!?!?!?!?! QUIT ALREADY, IT'S APRIL!!!!!!!
Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest...Tomorrow is the big day. I'm nervous yet excited. I already know, I just know what it's going to be. So, lets see if I'm right. I hope all goes well and that it cooperates! They're going to make me drink 32oz. of water. The last time I drank that much, it hurt so bad to walk I thought I was going to cry. Now if they're pushing on my bladder, I just may wet myself. soooooooo... Anyway. That's it for now.
4 comments:
That is so weird that they make you drink that much water. I haven't had to drink water for ANY of my pregnancies. Good luck tomorrow.
Good LUCK! I hope he/she is what you guessed them to be. LOL
WAHOOOOOOOO Can't wait! and please don't let Jan pee herself :)
You will do fine with the water thing. You have done it once and you can do it again. We both have a thought as to who is in there and we will soon see who might be right. Maybe we both are. Let me know asap. I love you! mom/nana/nanny
Post a Comment