I'm scared, I'm truly terrified and I wanted to tell you, there someone I don't know, living in my house. There's...some sort of imposter living in my house, I don't know where he came from, or who let him in. He looks strangely similar to my husband. Last night he told me, "We only have a couple things left to do this weekend, if we can get some of this list done we should go on a date." Thats when I knew, someone had kidnapped my beloved husband. The imposter was talking, a little later on that night, "It really doesn't matter how much we get done, we'll go on a date anyways." By now, I was well and truly scared. Someone has taken my husband and replaced him with some freakishly realistic replica. This replica later went on to spoon me while I slept last night, and helped me do a little gardening today. This just gets weirder and weirder, he just walked in and said to me, "I'm going to take a shower and get Logan ready, you decide where you want to go," Then sounding somewhat like my husband he said, "someplace cheap." I said, "How cheap" He said, "I don't care." which was followed by, "I still don't feel good."
I knew it!!! It must be aliens, that's the only explaination, the aliens have taken my husband and given me some weird, romantic? replica.
2 comments:
*giggles* that is funny
LOL!! you had me worried there for a bit!! I'm surprised that you wanted to be seen in public with an imposter! ;o) where did you end up going?
Post a Comment