There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randomness

Well, not much for me to report on, except that now, I'm at the computer downstairs in the new office. YAY! We have an office again. I've been working on some baby blankets, crochetted and sewed the last couple days. As soon as I finish this post, I'll be back at my sewing machine again. Logan is blissfully asleep *hallelujah* and I'm down here typing away.
I've been toying lately with the idea of becoming a Scentsy consultant. It seems like it would be a good idea, Dori had a party a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be quite a few people that are interested/have heard about it. I like the product cause it's wickless. Hence, no fire, safe for kids to be around. I'm waiting for the scents that I did order at the party. I can't wait to smell them! I ordered one called Toasted Apple Butter. Let me tell you, I'm not one for apple smells normally, but WHOOOO WEEEEE, this one will be on re-order permanently for me. It smelled so good, I wanted to eat the wax! Anyway, we'll see how that goes.
We're also approaching the end of the pregnancy. HOLY COW!!!! Where did the time go on this one? I remember it going fast with Logan, but not THIS fast. I feel like I should be like 6 months along instead of 9!!!! We're still no where near ready for this little guy though and that's what frightens me. I hate the feeling of not being ready. I don't want him to come into the world feeling like he was second place or and after thought, you know? But, we have narrowed the names down quite a bit, the original list was:
Ammon
Caleb
Owen
Carson
Micah
Quinn
Fox
Ian
Elijah
Caden

We've now narrowed it down to:
Ammon
Owen
Micah
Fox
Elijah
Carson

Our two favorites are:
1. Owen
2. Micah
and Elijah being #3.

So, I guess we'll see how it goes. About as far as I've/we've gotten on baby prep are, getting registered at the hospital and if he doesn't come out via VBAC, then he's coming out via C-Section on the 12th of Sept. Logan's in his own room down the hall now and the baby's clothes have been washed and put away, that's about it.

argh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the nana, it seems like it has gone really fast on my end too. I can hardly wait to kiss and hug my new grandson. I am very proud of you Jandre. You are a good mommy. Kiss logan for his nana. xoxox

Anonymous said...

By the way, I vote for the name Rastus.... LOL nana

Renee' P said...

Your mother is funny! LOL. At least you have the clothes all clean and put away. You are so welcome for getting you started on that project.
Now you just have to pack a diaper bag and make sure the crib is all ready!
Loves