There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's Bettin' Time!


Ok, so I'm copying Brenda, Sue me! Since it's now September I figured I should probably put this up here. I'm hoping to go VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) but, I already have my C-Section scheduled for the 18th, in the event that I don't go into labor on my own. My actual Due Date is the 11th; Now, I don't know if it'll be fair to let someone pick the 18th or not, since that's kind of a guaranteed day. So, for now, you may all pick whatever day, EXCEPT the 18th that you think I'll have the baby. In addition to this information I'd also love you to pick how much you think he'll weigh, and how long he'll be. I'll think of some grand and somewhat glorious prize for the person that picks the right date, and the person that picks the closest measurements.

Here goes:


Sept 1- Already Passed
Sept 2- Already Passed
Sept 3- Already Passed
Sept 4- Already Passed
Sept 5- Already Passed
Sept 6- Already Passed
Sept 7- Already Passed
Sept 8-
Sept 9- Chad 8lbs 12ozs 18 inches
Sept 10- Stephani 8lbs 1oz 20 1/2 inches, Bryce 8lbs 21inches
Sept 11- Laura S. 7lbs 14oz 21 inches
Sept 12-
Sept 13-
Sept 14- Laura P. 8lbs 10oz 19 inches , Edra 7lbs 10oz 20 3/4 inches
Sept 15- Renee 7lbs 11oz 21 inches
Sept 16- Karen 9lbs 7.5 oz ( I think you people are trying to kill me with these big babies)
Sept 17- Mary 8lbs 11oz 19.5 inches
Sept 18-Not available

All right, don't forget to add your weight and length measurements too! Good Luck!

11 comments:

Renee' P said...

I am going to go w/the 15th. 7 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches

Stephani said...

Hmmm, I say Sept. 10th, 10 lbs. 7 oz. haha jk, I say 8 lbs 1 oz. ;)

Stephani said...

oh yeah, and... 20 1/2 inches. :)

A Wrinkle in Time said...

This is Laura. you were looking pretty ready for that baby at pig out so I'm going to say sept 11th 7 lbs 14 oz and 21'' Good luck!

Laura said...

Sept 14th and 8lbs 10oz 19in long :)

Karen said...

Sept 16...9lbs 7.5 oz

Uberly Ewe said...

Sept. 12... 8lbs, 1oz 20in long.
Sorry that I had not read this before.

Uberly Ewe said...

Oh and I think copying is the best form of flattery. I am glad that you wanted to play this game too.
Hope you get to deliver vaginally and not C-Section. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

you didn't put mine up! I hope I rmemeber it all. I choose the 17th at 11:59pm. I think he will weigh 8# 1/2 ounce and be 20 1/2 inches long. love mom

Stephani said...

Okay, you all ready for tomorrow? It's the 10th and I'm gonna win that prize...so what can I do for you, how bout a bumpy ride on my husband's motorcycle? or let's jump on a trampoline for old time's sake ;)

Anonymous said...

Put me one month before FOX Mulder's birthday, September 13th. 7lbs 2 ozs, 23 inches. =)