There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Ode To Pacifiers
Oh, dear sweet pacifier, how I love you. You make my child sleep for more than an hour at a time. Dear pacifier, you are my life saver. You give me the sleep I need to keep from going insane through out the day.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes you gotta love the pacifier. Even you as a baby loved the pacifier. Luckily you didn't pack it around in your mouth all the time. xoxo mom
3 comments:
Yes you gotta love the pacifier. Even you as a baby loved the pacifier. Luckily you didn't pack it around in your mouth all the time. xoxo mom
I am glad that you have found something to help sooth your baby to sleep. So that you can get a break and sleep too.
LOL! I am a big fan of those too! I am so glad that he likes it enough to give you a break! Sleep!
Post a Comment