There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Vehicular Animalslaughter

Well, I feel I need to get this burden off my chest. I was driving to my dr's appt. on Wednesday, and a bird flew infront of my car, I was sure I'd hit it and that it was stuck in my grill. When I got to the dr's office and got out and checked fearing for the worse, I discovered no bird. Thank heavens, I was so worried!
So, we have the appointment, and I'm on the way home, when lo and behold, a squirrel darts out into the road and can't decide which way to go. I slow down and I swerve to avoid hitting it.
I have been driving for 12 years, I have now commited my first (unintentional) act of Vehicular Animalslaughter. I killed that squirrel. I killed one of Heavenly Father's furry little creatures. I feel so bad. I still feel bad. Atleast it wasn't someone's dog or cat, right?

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Hat off and a moment of silence for the squirrel....
Yeah, a squirrel is the only thing I've ever been charged with vehicular manslaughter too. At least your kids weren't old enough to yell at you an cry about it, trust me...