Well, I'm totally excited, we're getting family pictures done tomorrow. A gal in our ward does pictures and she's pretty good. You can find some of her pictures on the Spears and the Hudson's Blogs below. It'll be nice to see how much Logan's grown since we last had them done. I'll post some on here when we get them done.
I'm starting to get into that Fall/Christmas crafty baking craze. I've decided that I'm going to do 2 paintings. One of each of the boys. I just need to get some pictures rounded up to do these. I'll post them when I'm done so you can see how they turned out. Other than that, not much is going on. I just went back to Weight Watchers on Wednesday and discovered that I only have 5 pounds left to go til I'm back to pre-baby weight; when they kicked me out for being pregnant. So, I'll have to get my resolve back up to get rid of all this fat again. One things for certain. I'm not going to be this fat the next time I get pregnant. Oy, it's just not worth it.
3 comments:
Yea for baking!
We need to have a baking day sometime.
I can't wait to see the fam pics!
Can't wait to see the pictures! Can't wait to see the painting too!
Can't wait to see your cute family in those pics!! :o) Miss you!
Post a Comment