There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Friday, December 05, 2008
Boring Blogger
Well, this is a gripe post! I swear I don't think anyone even reads my blog. I must just be the most boring person in the world. I feel so unloved...lol.
Jandre, I look at your blog every day. I don't often get a chance to comment so I am sorry. I would love to see pictures of your kids, or family. I would also love to read about how you are coping with two kids now. And I would also love to see all the stuff you did to your house before your little guy was born. You are NOT a boring Blogger!
Oh, and I just noticed the weight loss ticker! Congrats on the weight loss. It is hard to get that baby weight off. I still have some to lose too. My tummy will never be the same.
I love ya girl! You know what I've found. A lot of people read blogs, but don't always comment. I guarantee that a lot of people read your blog. Chear up! I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LAYOUT! I may need you to help me w/mine.
Stop whining or I will put you in time out. LOL We all love you but lead busy lives. The only way some of people know what is going on is to read your blogs. I tho am lucky enough to get to talk to you a lot. Keep up the good work with the weight loss. Just lhave patience little girl. Love you.
Yah stop whining. You need to post cute pictures of your new baby and updates on the family. I check into your blog occasionally and you haven't posted for awhile. Anyway, sorry about the shower. You aren't the first to give me hey what about my invite remark. I didn't want to invite everyone I knew because I didn't want to seem like a greedy person. Do you get what I'm saying. Also, send me your email link again to cindyjrdh@yahoo.com and I'll send you details for GNO. It's at my house this month, so you don't need to feel out of the loop. And stop whining and update us on your cute family : )
I too check your blog all the time, but yeah, you know, you could fill us all in more often on that cute family of yours :) LOL, jk, I know how crazy it is to keep up with kids and life, you do what you can do when you can do it.
By the way, so what'd you end up thinking of Twilight? I haven't seen it yet...
6 comments:
Jandre, I look at your blog every day. I don't often get a chance to comment so I am sorry. I would love to see pictures of your kids, or family. I would also love to read about how you are coping with two kids now. And I would also love to see all the stuff you did to your house before your little guy was born.
You are NOT a boring Blogger!
Oh, and I just noticed the weight loss ticker! Congrats on the weight loss. It is hard to get that baby weight off. I still have some to lose too. My tummy will never be the same.
I love ya girl!
You know what I've found. A lot of people read blogs, but don't always comment. I guarantee that a lot of people read your blog.
Chear up!
I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LAYOUT!
I may need you to help me w/mine.
Stop whining or I will put you in time out. LOL We all love you but lead busy lives. The only way some of people know what is going on is to read your blogs. I tho am lucky enough to get to talk to you a lot. Keep up the good work with the weight loss. Just lhave patience little girl. Love you.
Yah stop whining. You need to post cute pictures of your new baby and updates on the family. I check into your blog occasionally and you haven't posted for awhile. Anyway, sorry about the shower. You aren't the first to give me hey what about my invite remark. I didn't want to invite everyone I knew because I didn't want to seem like a greedy person. Do you get what I'm saying. Also, send me your email link again to cindyjrdh@yahoo.com and I'll send you details for GNO. It's at my house this month, so you don't need to feel out of the loop. And stop whining and update us on your cute family : )
I too check your blog all the time, but yeah, you know, you could fill us all in more often on that cute family of yours :) LOL, jk, I know how crazy it is to keep up with kids and life, you do what you can do when you can do it.
By the way, so what'd you end up thinking of Twilight? I haven't seen it yet...
Post a Comment