While spending the night at my parents house, watching National Geographic with Papa and Bryce:
Lions on T.V. had captured a poor hippo (sniff, sniff, poor hippo) and were in eating process when the camera catches one lion licking it's chops. Logan turns to Nana with a smile and says:
"That lion just said, this hippo tastes delicious!"
Later on:
Papa to Logan (probably trying to spare his young mind the horror of a fresh lion kill):
"I think that hippo got away."
Bryce: "nuh-uh!"
Logan: "Nuh-uh, they're eating it!"
I thought these were too hilarious to pass up. My mom had to call me to tell me them and we all laughed so hard!
4 comments:
The funniest part was watching logan's little intent face as he watched the lions. Never a moment of groosness, but only childlike fasination!! I almost wet my pants laughing, so therefore I had to let mommy know so that she didn't have to miss the fun. Thanks all for a FUN night...nana
Out of the mouths of babes there's no fooling him is there? That's really funny
Your mom and dad are such good grandparents, I'd love if my kids had grandparents who wanted to have them over and were so in love with them that they called to share the funny moments with me. :) Cute kids.
I would be shocked if Bug said these words but Logan not so much. I think he is just trying to tease his Momma about the Hippo. He knows you love them so. ;)
Post a Comment