There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Flasback Friday
Seriously...was Logan ever this little? This was my favorite face that Logan made. He always looked like a little salty pirate when he made this face, but believe it or not..this was his smile! Oh how the years fly!
4 comments:
nana
said...
I remember that face well and I also thot it looked like pirate face. I love the freckle face he has now too. Kiss the boys for nana... ;)
4 comments:
I remember that face well and I also thot it looked like pirate face. I love the freckle face he has now too. Kiss the boys for nana... ;)
I can't believe HOW MUCH Micah looks like his older brother!
what a cute little boy! I can't believe how big he's gotten!
*giggles* that is a great smile!
Post a Comment