There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday

Leaving the hospital after my little loving Micah was born. I can't believe how different he looks now compared to his baby pictures. He was soooo tiny compared to Logan. Well, Logan wasn't THAT big, but still, Micah was a pound smaller! and he actually fit into newborn socks!! Almost makes me want to have another one....almost.

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh my gosh. It's hard to believe that's micah. I love the smiles he is giving me now that he is bigger. Nana loves her boys.... I miss you guys already. Have fun. call sometime so I can have a visit with little red..... love , mom

stacey said...

I miss you guys, can you please hurry home. I hope you are having fun. Any time logan needs to talk to his nana, he can call, ok?? Robert and Bryce left today for the high adventure. They are white water rafting. A little scary for this worrisome mom, but I have faith.