There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Giving It Another Try

I've decided to try again at online selling of my jewelry. I'd love for you guys to take a look at it. I'm going to try and get the site up and running in the next couple days and put a few things on there. This is something I'm really passionate about, I'd love to see my jewelry adorning ears, necks and wrists all over Spokane. I was selling it in a little tea shop called Mad Hatties, but she closed down so I've got to find another way to sell it. I hope my prices are reasonable enough to tempt you to buy...hee hee. If anything ever breaks on you, just bring it to me and I'll fix it for you. If you'd like to take a look at my stuff there's a link right at the top left of my blog. It's called Babioles. There's instructions there for buying if you wish. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Cool, I wanna check it out when you get some pic's up. :)