There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hilarious!!

Ok, this commercial makes me laugh soooo hard I had to post it. It makes Forrest shudder. My favorite part in the whole thing is, "What? you think this is wrong? this is a little gift from Mother Nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT89qfDx3yM


I guess you'll just have to go with the link. I hate blogger. I don't understand why I can't put stuff I copy from youtube on here???? I copy and paste the embed part and only get half of what I copy. yet...yesterday it worked? go figure that one out?

1 comment:

Stephani said...

You crack me up girl. :)
We gotta get together sometime. Maybe this summer when I've got this baby out of me?