There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Randomness

Well, thought I'd make a post. I know right? an actual post. It seems as though our digital camera has grown legs and walked away. Seriously, I have no idea where it has gone to. I'd really like to take some pictures and such, but, it seems as though that's not in the cards for us. I recently got back some pictures that I needed to develop. Man, as my mom said, you can tell I've lost some weight, she told me that I'm now, "not all neck." Thanks mom, love you too!
Anyway, I'm down about 16 lbs now. Only..gee...I don't know 90 some more to go? Man this is depressing. Uh, what else? Life's been pretty boring. Just working on my projects, for some people I can't show them yet, so...haha, well, I couldn't show them if I wanted to, seeing as how the cameras missing. Man, I'm tired. Ok, enough useless rambling. It's time for some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Don't depressed. You look great!
Soon, Vince and I will be living back in the Valley, so we will have to go on walks and do playdates and hang out more!

mom said...

You know that I love you and I only meant that you have lost weight and you can see it in your pretty face. "I love you so much! I love you more than chocolate"! You look great and you will continue to lose so "NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER'!!! I must be in a movie quote mood. lol PS remind me to tell you about calvin.......