Well, Micah had his 6 month appointment today. I must say, mommy was pretty brave when he got his shots. I didn't cry at all. I got a little close, but I held it. He didn't even cry with the first poke. My brave little Monkey!! Anyway, here's his stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 10 ozs
Height: 27 Inches
Head: 42 cm
These are his percentiles:
Weight: 20%
Height: Nurse put 40%, Dr. Lady put more like 30-35%
Head: .... 5%
Thats right folks. He's inherited his fathers head! Anyway, he's so much different from Logan at this age! I think Logan was in about the the 25% for weight, 95% for height and 75% for his head, (yes, yes, I know he inherited my head! It's not that big! it's normal!)
So, Micah's short, skinny(even though he doesn't look it) and has a pin head!
I'm so excited Twilight will be in my hot little hands Saturday morning. I can't wait or the GNO at my house to watch it!!!
2 comments:
haha, Jandre I love your descriptions. :)
Hey, I was wondering if you'd send me your email addy so I can send you an invite to my blog since I'm taking it private.
stephmomof6@gmail.com
just to let you know, the twilight movie was better than I thot it would be. Not sure yet if I will read the books, but the night was fun. Love you lots....
Post a Comment