On another note. We moved things around in our office this morning. I now have a bigger sewing table in my sewing room. Hopefully now, I'll be able to place my mondo cutting mat on it now too! yaaaay. I'm planning on a couple projects, I bought some fabric a while ago and it's so cute, I just can't bring myself to use it for JUST anything!





those are just a couple of the peices I have. I also have a Paris one. But those of you who know just how much we love Paris know that, that is going to be a very, very special project indeed.
2 comments:
Boy, it's all just goin around... sorry to hear more sickness has hit you. I think if that sun would just come out and everyone could get outside and enjoy some fresh air it'd have to help right? Ahh, sunshine.
Love the fabrics too, cute themes.
What great fabrics. I hope that you can make something soon and take a pictures so we all can see it and be jealous! Sorry that you guys are all so sick. I hope that you all get better really soon. Spring is on it's way...I think and you will need to be able to get outside and enjoy it.
Post a Comment