There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another Random Loganism

We visited the pet store last night. For those of you who know Logan well, know he's DEATHLY afraid of the big turtle they have at Evergreen Pet.

Logan is saying family prayer before bed,

"Thank you for puppies, thank you for kitties, thank you for fish, thank you for turtles. Thank you the big turtle is locked up!"

Oh the things they say!

4 comments:

Stephani said...

haha, that is really cute :)

Isaac once cracked us up during dinner prayer when he said, "thank you for toilet paper to wipe our butts..." yes, the things they say.

xoelle said...

awwww....

Stephani said...

Yeah, I know Amy and Jesse from being in Pines ward with them for a few years before they moved to Portland. Small world eh?

Renee' P said...

That is cute!
Oh Logan...

Hey, thanks for the spelling issue...I thought it looked a little weird!