There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
another random Loganism
as sung while sitting next to me on the couch today:
"Jesus wants me for a Sun...bink, a sun....bink, a sun....bink."
ok he is also so darn cute when he does it too. Just like when his mama said all the crazy things she said. Do you remember duncan yoyo and arella.? Love you...
2 comments:
Kids say the darnest things that is too precious. You sure have cute kids
ok he is also so darn cute when he does it too. Just like when his mama said all the crazy things she said. Do you remember duncan yoyo and arella.? Love you...
Post a Comment