There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!

Friday, February 13, 2009

The first Questionare of the year

Mary had this on her blog so I figured I'd better do it too.

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!I want to see your answer.


1.What is your occupation right now? Mom, Nanny

2.What color are your socks right now? no socks, going Au Naturale

3.What are you listening to right now? The sound of silence

4.What was the last thing that you ate? Mint gumdrops, last night

5.Can you drive a stick shift? yes, but I don't think you'd want the car back afterward.

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?lemme look at the caller id...my mother

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Since I originally got it from Renee in an email,
yes, yes I do.

8.How old are you today? 28 yrs, 8months

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football and soccer

10.What is your favorite drink? Water with a straw

11.Have you ever dyed your hair? several times

12.Favorite food? Mexican

13.What is the last movie you watched? Pride and Predjudice

14.Favorite day of the year? Any day i get to spent with my family.

15.How do you vent anger? With a lot of feeling.

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?Aparently my doll named Rastus and mary, don't feel bad about your dolls disease, this one has no arms!

17.What is your favorite season?Winter, I know, I know, I'm one of those sicko's! I like the cuddling aspect and the beauty!

18.Cherries or Blueberries? I can't stand blueberries, so Marachino cherries it is!

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? how bout tagging a couple people? I say Laura Pitman, Laura Plouzek and Bethany

20.Who is the most likely to respond?mmm, that's a tough one

21.Who is least likely to respond?Everyone who doesn't read my blog...

22.Living arrangements? I live with 3 boys...

23.When was the last time you cried? the other day when I realized when I yell at logan I should look at him and remember him as a baby and think, should I yell at my baby. That made me feel a little like crap!

24.What's on the floor of your closet?A lotta clothes and shoes

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? well, Mary's my oldest, but I'm not really sending it to her am I? it's a blog...lol

26.What did you do last night? Nada, played some cards with me madre

27.What are you most afraid of? used to be needles, but I don't know anymore.

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy or spiced up? like with all the fixin's? I am a total fixin's girl...

29.Favorite dog breed? I want a teacup chihuahua or yorkee, does that count?

30.Favorite day of the week? Friday or Saturday, whenever we get to have a whole day together

31.How many states have you lived in? 1...I don't get out much :(

32.Diamonds or pearls?Diamonds

33.What is your favorite flower? a Stirling Silver rose...They're a pale, pale, purple rose. I think there was a ton of them in the movie "bed of roses." here's a pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capturelease/2280810159/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capturelease/2282030382/

No comments: