I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Check out my Site!
There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Random Boredom
Hehe, nice title no? Well, not much is going on at our house. Micah's been a little sicky, got a sore throat. Logan has gotten over his sickyness. Forrest on the other hand is STILL sick. He's been sick for like a month now. Right at this moment he sounds a little like Barry White. I have an awfully cute video to post. But, concidering how long it took last time to post one that was massively shorter; I don't know if I'm up to the challenge again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment