I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Check out my Site!
There's a scent for everyone. I love Scentsy, it's safe for my kids to be around and I can leave it on when I'm not home! Plus, there's so many awesome scents I always have a hard time picking just one!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
So Sick of Being Sick!!
Well, it seems as though we've been sick for months now...oh, wait, we have. Forrest started us off in January with some funky sickness. We've had the sore throat, stuffy nosed generic cold. Then it morphed into something grosser, and accompanied by a cough. It took Forrest probably about a month to get rid of his sickness. Then the boys started getting it. The funky cough, then Logan popped up with a double ear infection. We thought Micah might have one too, but he didn't he decided to pop two teeth!!! But, now the boys are starting to get over their cough and sickness, right in time for me to get it!!! Now I've got the runny nose and the cough. Then last night, on the way home from my parents house, I was fine. When we got home, I suddenly can't hear out of my left ear! Well, I can but it's very muffled! So, we went to bed and I woke up to feed Micah at 1 or so and my ear hurt sooooo bad. Luckily we have some ear numbing drops they gave us for Logan once upon a time. Forrest put those in my ear and then gave me a blessing. This morning I still can't hear. I'm suspecting somehow? I have an ear infection. So, I'm going to try and go in and see the doctor today. I really hope it's an ear infection and not something worse! I'm just terrified they'll stick something in there and it'll hurt. I don't know, I'm just a wuss! I've sprayed our house down with Lysol and Clorox. Why won't this crap go away?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, I love your descriptions of everything Jandre, you always bring a smile. :)
Sorry to hear about the ear infection, it's really no fair for mom's to get sick, we should be naturally immune as soon as we become one, don't ya think? Because who takes care of everyone else? Mommy. Who takes care of Mommy? Unless you're really lucky to have a Grandma around to take over, no one.
My sister just had the exact same scenario in her house too, her hubby and boys got sick and had croupe and the works, then she ended up with an ear infection. Maybe that's the way it's going around then huh?
Post a Comment